T-minus 60 minutes until event time. Just call Cubert.
1. Cubert arrives on a standard flatbed truck.
2. Cubert gets forklifted off the truck and assumes position
3. Cubert folds out, flips up and flies open.
4. Cubert hangs out with other Cuberts to create an unlimited amount of space.
5. Cubert gets set up with accessories that meet your event's needs.
6. Cubert is ready to party.
As featured in the New York Times
"Jon Feldman, Stumptown’s vice president in charge of wholesale accounts, sees potential for growth at sites where specialty coffee couldn’t go before. “It’s hard to do what we do from any old place: power and water requirements, space constraints,” he said. “With Cubert you can open a small coffee outlet in the middle of a field,” for, say, a music festival."